• Question: Who do you think is going to be kicked out?

Asked by beep355den to Shannah, Richard, Matthew, John, Emma, Anna on 16 Jun 2019. This question was also asked by PugsAreAwsome, city355bug, free355den.
    • Photo: Emma Markham

Emma Markham answered on 16 Jun 2019:

I’m having a wonderful time answering questions during the live chat with all the other scientists in the Plant Zone, so it will be sad whoever is voted out. I think all the scientists who take part in I’m A Scientist do it because they enjoy inspiring young people and it’s not really about wining the prize. I think all students should vote for the scientist they most enjoyed talking to.

• Photo: John Paterson

John Paterson answered on 17 Jun 2019:

Not sure, will be exciting to find out! I am mainly doing this because I enjoy talking about science to younger people though, so the voting process isn’t what I’m focused on, although it would obviously be great if I won. Hope you are all enjoying it too.